Feedback on my Website

3 0 0

Hello, I completed setting up my website with modifications the best way I could. It is available for viewing/purchasing by the general public as I have done quite a bit of work to get it shoppable. However, I wanted to get a subjective overview of the site, and if anyone believes anything needs to be removed, changed, modified, don't be shy in letting me know. I am not wedded to anything if it will help make the products on the site appeal to customers. I do like what I have done to the site, modifying a few codes and getting it to look how you are seeing it now. If anyone wondered about the home page 3 slides, I figured since my primary customers would be Christian to put scriptures. Still, if anyone thinks this would not be appealing, I can replace it with just putting something product-related.

Thanks in advance for your time and response in reviewing my site

https://agapewords.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2057 115 371

Hello @LWords, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback and add ons that you can work on:

• You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add trending now, new arrivals, recently viewed section on the homepage.
  • Add the CTA button on the slider images.
  • Add loyalty program. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
  • Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage. Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are an important tool for an online store.
  • Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.
  • Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store.
  • Adding these tools will help you to make your store engaging & interactive. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hey @LWords

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi @LWords 

I'm a copywriter, so I'll give you some feedback from that perspective.

• Great work with your site so far...building/setting up/creating is never easy, so give yourself a pat on the back
  • The bible phrases are so resonant, but when you land on the homepage, it's not totally clear what you do i.e. sell merchandise. It could be great to have a value proposition which explains what you do i.e. 'Christian T-shirts for hope' or 'Wear hope' (take more time to think of something awesome, but hopefully you get what I mean)
  • Some testimonials would be an awesome add
  • Add more CTA's: See more / Our bestsellers / Other styles you might like etc
  • Something to think about: who is your ideal client and why are they looking to buy from you in particular? I.e. are they young and want to reflect their Christianity? Do they want meaningful fashion? There's no right or wrong answer, but it could be good to incorporate some of these ideas into your copy: by doing this you can really engage and help people see the benefit of why they should buy from you

Good luck!

eCommerce copywriter & email strategist
www.mairiwhitworth.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I will review your SEO suggestions. The descriptions are my own and were not copied but I will review them to see where I can make changes to make them more searchable in google.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I will review your recommendations. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @LWords !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes