Feedback on my Women's Clothing Store

alphagurlattire
3 0 0

Hi!

I'm having issues having sells at my store. I get a lot of traffic, I opened my store maybe 3 weeks ago and just today I reached 1,000 in traffic. However other than family, I can't get no sales. I've tried ads, influencers, engaging with followers, being consistent, but still no sales. I also installed an app called Lucky Orange, which lets me view live what people do on my store, and I'm noticing a lot of them look at the clothes and they just leave after 2 minutes. I accept any advice! 

Thank you,

Veronica.

www.alphagurlattire.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Alpha Gurl Attire,

In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:

• "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  • Shift the "Header menu" to the center for uniform space distribution in the upper half of the homepage.
  • Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  • Important terms and conditions like (Privacy policy, Shipping, Exchange and Refund) are missing from the homepage footer.
  • Desire your information to be more secure! "Log in" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
alphagurlattire
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback. I went ahead and took your advice and I tried adding some of the things you mentioned.

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes