Feedback on my app listing

Highlighted
Excursionist
102 0 10

Hi,

Something a bit different but I am the developer of Simple Purchase Orders and would love some feedback on it's listing in the app store. https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po

Does it give you the information you need when deciding whether to install it?

Are the features and screenshots clear?

Is anything missing?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2694 191 427

Hi GhostApps, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I think the app listing looks good and the screenshots/ features are clear. There are a couple of things I noticed which you could add in to round out the page. 

I noticed there was no link to your website under the Support section. If you have a website for GhostApps, I always feel it adds a lot of trust to the app pages if the developer's website is added. 

The only other thing I can think off is a video attached in the top right going through what the app is about. Not every app has one and this is more nitpicking if anything, but if you have one it is a great way to find out more about the app in a visual form. 

Hope that helps. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
102 0 10

Thanks will look at adding that

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1663 52 192

Without a video|gif, consider using highlights|shading|callouts on areas of the screenshots to tell a clearer story or show a common workflow pain being solved. It kinda does now but it's a lot of UI to take in.

It can be helpful to follow up with previous customers that have left reviews for either video testimonials, use case of what they needed,etc.

Personal nitpick that drives me nuts about apps: update the titles when moving between features and update with relevant info, for example in the current 4th screenshot 'Email PO' becomes 'Email PO#1026'.

When your juggling tabs and tasks context in the nice big titles goes a long way.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
102 0 10

Thanks that's really useful feedback, and good spot on the screenshots, will get that fixed ASAP

0 Likes