Tourist
16 0 1

Hello, i want a feedback on my store.

What should i change...? 

https://wizdope.com/

Thanks.

0 Likes
7 0 0

it looks great! Personally I would remove the emojis out of headings and titles just to make it look more formal. What theme are you using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Using debut.

Thank you, but i will not remove the emojis.I dont want it to be formal, im not selling suits 😂😂

1 Like

I have worked on tons of fashion brands including ASOS. There are some things that jump out right away when I go to you site. 

Homepage Feedback

1. I see t-shirts on your homepage but when I click on Shop or New Collections.... all I see are jackets. Make sure your shop has all your product listed

2. I would delay the discount popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. There is a lot of empty white space,... maybe more then there should be

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Clothing Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions too. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would move "Secured and trusted checkout with:" to your footer and help clean up the look of your product page

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. You don't want people buying the wrong size

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

6. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

Thank you for your answer.

1.The t shirts are limited edition, that's why i put them on homepage, they will disapper soon.

2. I'm not a shop who sells china junks, i don't need to put reviews...

3.I have a product description...?

I dont wan't to copy something, i want my store to be real, i want a unique store not a store who every person has.

I want to keep my store clean. 

Thank you for your time, but i don't think i will use one of your suggestions! 

0 Likes

@WizDope wrote:

Thank you for your answer.

1.The t shirts are limited edition, that's why i put them on homepage, they will disapper soon.

2. I'm not a shop who sells china junks, i don't need to put reviews...

3.I have a product description...?

I dont wan't to copy something, i want my store to be real, i want a unique store not a store who every person has.

I want to keep my store clean. 

Thank you for your time, but i don't think i will use one of your suggestions! 

Even if the t-shirts are limited edition, they should be in your collection. If I send someone to the shop page and they don't like the jackets but would have bought a t-shirt if it was listed there.... you just missed out on a sale. Even established brands have customer reviews on their site. This is about building social proof with your store and getting people to trust your store over another one. What you have listed on product pages does not count as a product description. None of what I suggested would make your store less clean if you have an eye for design and you know how to layout your product pages. Don't have to take the feedback but you are going to hurt how well your store can perform and grow your sales.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
389 20 77

Hi @WizDope 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes