Feedback on my design/apparel Shop Venture tamplate

Solved
LinaT
Tourist
6 1 2

Hi all,

I would be so grateful to have feedback on my shop https://toiledelina.com

I am trying to establish if I have a product and pricing issue or if the shop is problematic. After having 873 sessions on my store I have had 2 sales.

My products are printed and ships from France, however most of the traffic comes from the US.... even though I have had small budget facebook adds for France.
It is Ecological and fair trade apparel with my own designs.

At the moment I'm thinking that the key factors for my site ecological/fair trade and having a french shop (its where i live) is a mistake. It seams that cheaper and the US market works better - given my print on demand experience. Before I change strategy I would like to get to the bottom of this to give it a shot as I am quite passionated about it.

Looking at my designs you would think that women is my main target group. However, having sold the same designs on print on demand sites, most of the customers are men.

Apps added:
- trust bages
- currency converter
- reviews 
- Considering a translation app - seams like Weglot Translate is the best?

Grateful for all feedback, the shop set up, the look of the shop, the products, general tactics, everything

-Lina

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
82 10 39

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

I suggest you to add a nice Logo. It gives identity to your store and separates from competition.

Add Shop Now CTA button on the Hero Banner to direct the customer towards the offered products.

Make sure to spread the content in footer over the empty space. since it giving unattractive look. 

Add terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' checkbox before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

In the Information page it is Hard to find your store name, As it is blended in background theme.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
LinaT
Tourist
6 1 2

Thank you very much 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
82 10 39

Hi

Your Logo is quiet Good.

Also look into below image that in the Information page, your store name is blended in the Background. I suggest you to work on it.

Capture.PNG

Thanks

ShopList

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
LinaT
Tourist
6 1 2

Thank you so much for adding the screenshot, that helped and it's now fixed!
Also happy that you approve of my home-made logo

I will try to do all the other recommendations you have taken the time to give. 

Do you mean that you integrate my shopify shop into Etsy? 
I'm working with a print on demand company which isn't integrated with Etsy.

thanks!

Lina

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
59 5 24

Hey @LinaT 

That's an amazing website you've got.

The user experience is really nice and it looks really nice. There are only a few things that should be taken care of. I'm gonna list them down, kindly have a look at them.

1. Reduce the time of a timer on the slideshow, so that all 4 banner images keep on coming forward at regular intervals a bit quicker.
  2. The Colour combination of light purple and white is not going hand in hand (In the footer). The texts are not visible properly.
  3. Also, if you want, you can replace the black color with some other color. 
  4. You should add more product photos as these are apparels and people would like to see more photos of the products. (Maybe pictures of real humans wearing them)
  5. Add a photo gallery.

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

. I would request you to visit our website once. If you feel we can be of some use to you, feel free to reach out to us anytime. My team will be more than happy to help you transform your initiative into a successful business.

Hope it helped you @LinaT 

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii

Visit our website- https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify Store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact- hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
LinaT
Tourist
6 1 2

Hi @Arunesh

That is great feedback and thank you for the compliments!
Already changed the timing for the slideshow. I will change the colour scheme completly and will try to take some nice photos for a gallery.
I will check your website. At the moment I have no budget, if this changes I'll consider your services.

kindly, Lina

Arunesh
Excursionist
59 5 24

That's completely fine @LinaT 

I wish you good luck.

Regards.

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes