Feedback on my dropshipping store for Leather apple watch Straps

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi all,

Can you please review my store www.houseofantara.com

It's a dropshipping store to sell Leather apple watch bands to start with and later on I will add more leather accessories for watches, tech products, sleeves and wallets.

Let me know what you think of the color scheme of the site.

thanks,

Jatin

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1686 25 181

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
It's looking good theme. I suggest you can add Gallery images too. And you can add item reviews after the description images then looks more great.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store. Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
271 17 35

Hey. I've had a chance to take a look at your site. Looks like you have a good idea and a good structure so far. Your store creates an appealing contrast by combining a black background with bold accent colors. This elegant color scheme brings together dark muted tones to create a clean and sophisticated look. Here are some suggestions that you should work on-

• Get a Favicon- It adds uniqueness and amplifies branding
  • Your store is missing interactiveness and engagement. 
  • You definitely should plan to have an exit-intent popup on your store for your new visitors.

With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know how much traffic do you get on your store and how do you convert them?

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes
9 0 0

currently, I am getting 50-70 views per day through facebook / Insta ads and about 4-5 add to cart sessions but none of them are converting

0 Likes
9 0 0
Hi All,

Got almost 200 views on the store today with 15 add to carts and 10 reached checkout but none converted.
What could be wrong ? Any suggestions to get them to convert
0 Likes