1 0 0

Hey guys,

I need a feedback for my new online store here. www.gabriela-rose.com

0 Likes
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hello @Gabriela123 

You page is pretty great!

You might want to add some content in the "Ethical Fashion" section of your Webpage. This will help increase your sales as your writing will pop up when people who are interested in Ethical Fashion search on Google. Another suggestion is to add a few words as caption for your items. This may be what material or fabric is the item, and other details. this will also help to improve your search rank. 

Hope this helps,

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Hey @Gabriela123,

My first impressions of your store were excellent, looks very professional! Well done!

I have a few minor suggestions:

I'd recommend adding some text over the banner that tells the first time visitor that you are an Ethical, luxury British brand.

gab-banner.png

My next suggestion is to add a short description for your products under the product title. I thought you didn't have descriptions until I checked our your SEO and then went looking for it. I think your visitors are going to miss the descriptions completely if they are hidden under a dropdown.

gab-description.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enojy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes

Hi @Gabriela123 

This is PageFly.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It's a pretty website. I would love to share my recommendations for your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. I hope this can help you.

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. 

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have many CTA button’s style now:

2.png 
4.png

You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page. We also can adjust the content of CTA buttons in your collection list (“View more" or “More detail"). 

In general your buttons are okay now, but I think it should focus more on your primary button. Besides, we can consider to add a button on the first hero banner video:

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly  is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. Here is our new article about how to use a page builder app like PageFly to have a high converting website on Holiday Season. You can take a look if you’re interested.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Gabriela123 !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Shopify Partner
448 17 95

Hi @Gabriela123 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Shopify Partner
2096 117 381

Hello @Gabriela123, I hope you are doing well. Your store looks good. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add policies in the footer. Privacy, shipping, return & refund policy.

- You should add testimonials on the homepage.

When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. Add reviews on the product page or you can create an exclusive page of reviews saying 'what our customers say'.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

-  Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
466 46 154

Hi @Gabriela123

Have seen your site and it looks amazing. 

However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- You should add an announcement bar on the top of the site instead of the bottom. 

- Your customers have to scroll too much to see all your collections. I think you need to make it look shorter and cleaner. 

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has so much good content and beautiful product photos. You can create an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an amazing gallery with ease. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

- Maybe you can try to have a new promotion event to see how it works because your product prices are quite high. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Hi @Gabriela123  (Ms. Gabriela)

Please check my email I have emailed you a 12 important points as feedback on your website.

Before spending any $$$ on digital marketing channels - please check my feedback provided also we can discuss further if anything is still pending on your website..

I would love to increase your product sales online - via Digital Channels.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes