I'm looking for feedback on my store Kaleidoscope Beauty, website URL is: https://kaleidoscopebeauty.co.uk
Launched in December 2018 as a side hustle, now focusing on the business full time and want to take it to the next level. I'd really appreciate feedback from a fresh set of eyes on my store in order to get some ideas on how to turn it up a notch.
We're a jewellery brand with philanthropy at the heart of everything we do .
Thank you in advance, appreciate the help, I'm looking forward to hearing suggestions and areas of improvement.
Solved! Go to the solution
Hello @reneeumu ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
This is an accepted solution.
Beautiful, Beautiful Store you have here!! It was delight to stumble upon your store. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. I would suggest you to keep your image size and dimensions of the same size, it helps tie the website together and gives an overall complete look.
2. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases.
3. Your product description can be a little longer. Anyone who buys the product would want to know as much as they can about the same, the longer description helps with that. And also improves SEO and organic search.
5. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
This is an accepted solution.
Beautiful looking site and product images. In two years on here, I can honestly say these are in my top 5 of best looking product images for a new ecommerce site. Our agency works with a lot of startup ecom and direct-to-consumer brands like Birdies in North American and Europe and here is how I think you can take the site up a level.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. If you ever need help with PPC/ paid advertising like Google or Facebook/Instagram ads... I would love to chat and see if we can work together. You have a great brand so far. Keep up the amazing work!
Hi @reneeumu !
I really like your website - the color scheme, design, layout, and organization is done very well. You have done a very great job! Keep it up.
1. Make a product description more concrete, specific, and detailed, by including keywords. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization.
2. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
3. Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.
4. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
5. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give to the customers rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
thank you so much for this feedback, some amazing tips that I will definitely be implementing!
Can you please elaborate on the social proofs/urgency. I understand the concept and effect but how is this achieved? Is there an app you recommend or is this something I'd need coded specifically for my site?
Also, regarding size of images, do you know of any tools to help with standardising these?
Again, very useful. I thoroughly appreciate the feedback here
a thorough breakdown, amazing!
Firstly, thank you for the compliments and feedback, really appreciate this. I'm going to work my way through this feedback and implement some of the suggestions you mentioned.
For the standardised image resolution and dimensions, do you have any tools you'd recommend using for this?
With regards to PPC, paid ads etc, I'll definitely keep you in mind and reach out when the time come, at the moment there's a limited budget unfortunately but again, loved your feedback.