Feedback on my first of many stores please

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

honchosdeals.com 

My goal is to build this brand via social media and use it to showcase accessories that may become a winning product. I am still working on adding proper descriptions. Check out all audio products and some phone products for that. Everythiing else hasnt been fixed yet. Just started advertising the site a few days ago

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @honchosdeals,

We've reviewed your store:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us! All of our contact information is in our signature :).

Ecom Geeks | Design. Marketing. Traffic. Conversions.

Have a store to review? Get in touch!
YouTube - Ecom Geeks
ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
539 10 149

Hi @honchosdeals !

Welcome to Shopify!

Make your logo smaller and the header of the homepage also.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

@honchosdeals awesome site you have.

if you have not access to descriptions and other product data, eScraper can help with web scraping.

what channels do you use in your paid ads activities?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

@EcomGeeks hey just finished your video and wanted to say thank you so much !  Really appreciate you going in depth and making it in video format. None of my friends have ever built an online store so its hard to get proper critique... I'm gonna take your advice!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

@Adelia Thank you for your review , my goal now is to get my logo and header properly spaced out to remove excess header. And also dive into SEO as this seems to be very important for websites. I always thought blogs werent necessary, But it seems like for engagement purposes it is a great idea.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

@Alex_e-Scraper hey thank you for the review, I do need better access to descriptions, I'll checkout web scraper. And for ads, I'm only a week into this and dont necessarily have a guaranteed target audience so I'm running $15 ads on Facebook, Instagram and also this Shopify app called sixads. I've gotten my first 3 orders but they were flagged as fraud prompting me to change payment processors, I use stripe now

1 Like
Highlighted

We're glad we could help you out and hope it improves your traffic and conversions! If you'd like to help us out, we'd love a like and follow on Youtube.

Happy selling!

Ecom Geeks | Design. Marketing. Traffic. Conversions.

Have a store to review? Get in touch!
YouTube - Ecom Geeks
ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes