Feedback on my first store, any advice would be great!

damienfeller
4 0 0

Just launched my website with one product listed for the moment.

This is my first website so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Website link: buzzdhair.com

0 Likes

Hi @damienfeller,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just took a look at your store and want to give you some points of view. I hope this will help!

You can also refer to this social album to get more tips to personalize your homepage. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

1. Hero banner

Buzzd Hair 2021-01-18 09-32-22.png

The hero banner is a very important thing on your home page. It grabs visitors' attention when they visit your page, helps you tell visitors what you are selling and it can help you create sales.

- The text you put on hero banner is basic and not attractive. You can consider changing the text font, text color...to make it more outstanding.

- Use more attractive banner image so that visitor can know which product you are having after 5 seconds they see the banner. You can consider using a video instead of image.

2. Make the header sticky

A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. You store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly. 

3. Show fully product information on the homepage

Because your store is having one product so it's necessary to show all product information as well as its unique points.

Buzzd Hair 2021-01-18 09-50-47.png

Instead of putting only product image like this, you can put product image in one side and product information in another side (product title, price, description...)

And add more sections under to show unique points of product that make your product different from other products.

4. Add newsletter

Newsletter helps you collect customers' data and use it to re-marketing. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @damienfeller 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 46-50

buzzspeed.png

• At header

buzzhead.png

• At footer

buzzfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge  and Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3747 214 668

Hello @damienfeller, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Remove this from the footer as shown in the screenshot. 

Screenshot - 2021-01-18T141508.544.png

- Being a single product store, add a product's image with a little description and a call to action button.Screenshot - 2021-01-18T144711.358.png

- Also, being a single product store add an engaging and attractive video on the home page of the product to engage visitors. 

- Add about us page. Provide 'contact us' information throughout the website.

- Add an attractive customized newsletter popup with a discount code.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
KentB
Tourist
9 0 3

For me it looks a bit sketchy: too few photos (and not self shoot), very small padding between paragraphs at the product page, it's some technical info in the bottom (`@media (max-width:749px) { div#...`), very scant sidebar. Good luck!