Feedback on my first store, please and thank you

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi this is me and my partners first store we have been working on slowly since before covid. Since we are both laid off now we finished it up and would like a fresh pair of eyes to leave feedback on layout, content, errors etc.

Thank you,

https://beachboundbabe.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @beachboundbabe 

Now is a great time to build a following on social media. I would work on building up at least your Instagram account. 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: Needs to flow better. I would do this. 

• Slideshow Image
  • Collection List (3)
  • Popular Products (8 max)
  • Reviews (slider)
  • Image With Text (little of your story)
  • Instagram Feed (only if you have awesome images)
  • Best Sellers (4) 

Product Page: Needs bit of work. I would do this. 

• Add more detailed description
  • Add Product Tabs 
  • Remove Trust Badges (you want to look like a REAL business)
  • Remove Instagram Feed (don't want people to get distracted here) 

There are lots of other things I would fix but that is already a lot to work on for now. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @beachboundbabe 

Your store has really good aesthetic :) I think you have done a great work. I just have some minor comments:

HOME PAGE

- The font in this pop-up banner isn't really good for readibility:Beach bound babe 2020-04-04 18-34-38.png

- You are having 2 for navigationBeach bound babe 2020-04-04 18-35-10.png

FAQ PAGE

- Again, I don't think the font is friendly for the eyes, it is hard to read. Most people don't read, they just glance and scan on a store.

- I'd recommend you use Accordion to make the page looks more organized

CONTACT US

- I don't know why you ask so many information from someone who wants to contact you. It would be the best if you ask only necessary info. Also adding some words about how many days it take for people to hear back from you can help.Contact Us – Beach Bound Babe 2020-04-04 18-46-55.png

COLLECTION PAGE

- Featured images should have a same size for a more organized look

Collections – Beach Bound Babe 2020-04-04 18-50-38.png

LOADING SPEED:

- Your store's loading speed is amazing on desktop but quite poor on mobile

PageSpeed Insights 2020-04-04 18-54-55.png

Some images need to be optimized for mobile: 

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 11
Hello.
Nice job so far . I would change following

Remove trust badges
Make home banner a slide show
Condense faq
Remove powered by Shopify
Stop currency travelling up page
Add more social buttons
Remove sale badge from every item
Loses impact and appeal

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hello @beachboundbabe, here are some suggestions you can take into consideration:-

You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product like NEW ARRIVALS, BEST SELLERS, RECENTLY VIEWED. You can display this after the spring collection. 

- Display testimonials before InstaFeed. 

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes