Feedback on my first store please!

Solved
Highlighted
8 0 0

Any constructive feedback would be very much appreciated!! I work a long time on this using Narrative them exploring all settings, in addition to fully setup other free themes also..

The shop is www.nimblystore.com

Thank you ahead!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Your website URL not found. Can you provide website URL.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
8 0 0

Well that's embarrassing :) sorry for the typo. It's https://www.nimblygoods.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey! I just went through your store. Here are some of my suggestions. 

You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

• Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.
  •  I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance.

Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

• Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.
  • Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

• You can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

• Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

Give a try to Aitrillion.  It cost 70% less than other tools in the market. It is an all in one marketing platform with everything you need to increase sales and engagement in one place.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 27 26

Hi @maych ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Congratulations on launching your store! What features of the Narrative theme made you decide to go with this one? Overall, your site looks really great! I just found a few things that we could tweak to make it more personable to the customer.

The first thing I noticed was that you may not be taking advantage of the About Us page. I'd recommend reading up on how to create a persuasive About Us page here. This section of your website is often under utilized but can make a great impression on your customers. Customers are loving to see the people behind the store, and relate to them on a personal level. This is one of the main reasons we're seeing customers spend their dollars on small businesses rather than large scale corporations. I'd expand on this section of your website by telling your customers who you are and what inspires you!

Have you thought about creating a blog? Blogs don't have to be long, they can be short and simple. From the products on your website, I could see you creating blog posts with styling tips that incorporate your products or even seasonal styling tips. I'm getting a modern farmhouse vibe from your website, and I think a blog like this would really resonate with your customer demographics! Oberlo has a great guide on how to use blogs to leverage sales here. Plus, you can then re-use these blog posts for your newsletters as well.

A great exercise to help for writing your copy is to map out exactly who your ideal customer is. You can get pretty specific here! For example, what do they like to do for fun? What's their favourite food? Are they a morning person or a night owl? All of these characteristics help to define your "customer". When your writing your copy you can write as though you are speaking directly to this person. This allows you to distinguish a cohesive brand voice throughout your website.

How are you currently marketing your website? With Black Friday/Cyber Monday right around the corner, now is a great time to be getting your name out there. Take a look at our BFCM toolbox to gather some tips on how to take advantage of this busy shopping season!

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like