Feedback on my first store please

Highlighted
4 0 0
Link: https://nuovabags.com

This is my first store, I’m looking for any feedback regarding what I should do to improve the potential customers experience.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @A7F ,

I really liked it, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 50%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Homepage: I like your homepage, but it could be better. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ and make your website user-friendly. Ensure text is user-visible while.

Product Page: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can add a Q&A section to make the product description more compelling. Insert product images into carousel.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention.

Add write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ onyour website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook and Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion and grow your business with Google Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Nuova Bags,
Apart from the above-mentioned points, You can pay attention to the following pointers as well for a better store optimization:

1. Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  2. Desire your information to be more secure! "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  3. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  4.  For building better search engine content, "Terms and Conditions" like "Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.
  5. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store reigns over the people's hearts with lots of conversions and appreciation.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @A7F ,

Congratulations on your new store!

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Social links should be added.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. Favicon should be present as it makes your site identical.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @A7F 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store. By the way, I love your products!

DESIGN

1, The banner

- You should consider putting a call to action button in the banner, this can help your store increase the conversion rate.

- The heading size of the banner needs to be bigger

2, SpaceNuova - Ladies Handbags – nuova bags 2020-03-25 13-33-47.png

- The space between "Who we are" heading and the menu should be increased. It can be applied to the heading "Most popular" with the paragraph of "Who we are". Between 2 different sections, space should be 60-80px, but in 1 section, the space between the elements should be smaller (10-30px).

3, Section

- This section should have a name. You should not leave it here with no name. 

- You can add a Testimonial section to show the product's reviews

Nuova - Ladies Handbags – nuova bags 2020-03-25 13-38-07.png

4, Product page

- I recommend you should separate like Product image with image list below (variants) and Product Details ( title, price, compared to the price if have, description, add to cart button). After the main product, you can add a section "Related products" or "People also love", etc. You can consult here https://storefly.pagefly.io/products/white-sweater

PAGE SPEED

You should pay attention to the page speed of your store on both Desktop and Mobile devices. You can check here

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnuovabags.com%2F&tab=deskt...

This article indicates details of the page speed and how to have a faster loading time, you can refer here. 

To sum up, your store looks so professional and if the page speed is improved better, your store is pretty good and wonderful.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. 

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes