Feedback on my first store ?

Solved
Lemartin
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello everyone,

This is my first store, I tried to make it nice and professional but obviously it needs a lot of improvement. 

https://sophiajewelrybox.com/

I know the speed store is catastrophic (38)

How do you find it ? Be brutally honest and have a good day

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

This is an accepted solution.

change logo and design of your store make some good color combination. remove logo background color. and make a different section on the home page like a catalog. best selling products. if my review helpful please like and accepted the solution thank you.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @Lemartin, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the homepage, display the collection list after the slider images.

- Add social media links in the footer.

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add testimonials/ review carousel on the homepage.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone. Ask people to refer and earn.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hello @Lemartin 

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

• There is no favicon. You should add one.
  • Your logo should be in vector format. You will find several online websites to convert your logo to a vector. I'm gonna give you a link for your ease:

https://www.lunapic.com/editor/?action=transparent

(No promotion, I found this website easy to use and very effective. You can refer to any other website)

• Use better font colors (contrasting ones)
  • Try not to use emojis. That looks a bit unprofessional.
  • You should add better colors to your website.
  • Add better product descriptions/ specifications.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.