Feedback on my first store

FaceFavour
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi all,

I've been working on this store for a long while now just trying to get the foundations of a solid brand down. This year I'll be taking it to the next level.

Please let me know what you think, any feedback is appreciated. www.facefavour.com

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and I have a few suggestions which you can work on it.

Firstly, Your logo is quiet good but make it more brighter to have an attractive look.

It is good to make a Sticky header, so that Customer can easily access to the Menu and Search field.

I suggest to add few more images to the home banner related to your products to grab the customer attention.

Also install a nice background theme which makes your site more attractive.

Add an instant Chatbot on the homepage. Customers can contact easily for there queries.

There are few products on the homepage. Add more number of products to the homepage.

Adjust the description in the product page and try to place related products so that cross sales can increase further.

There are terms of services and policies but customer need to accept to these conditions before purchasing any product from your store. I suggest to add Terms and conditions checkbox at checkout.

Add your contact Details which is very important, it builds trust in the customer while purchasing products from your store. 

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @FaceFavour, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Create a drop-down menu in the Shop option of the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.

- Add a section of new, trending,  recently viewed section on the homepage. Also, you can install AiTrillion and simply enable product recommendations.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward to the customer for referring the product.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes