"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:
Good work, Keep it up!
The idea itself is awesome, and clearly, very relevant now that a lot of people are leaning toward online shopping their foods. It is the very time for you to invest in your business and get the best out of it.
I love how convenient and user-friendly your site is, it feels cozy and very personal. There are a few things, I recommend doing to take to the next level:
-Improve product descriptions. Write bigger texts there, with some simple commonly used words to help increase SEO. Also write nutrients of the meal. It is quite important for a lot of people to know how many carbs and protein they are intaking.
-If you have time, start writing blog posts or a little recipe book. Blog is a great way to gain customers and be more visible on the market. It is proven that all great food companies have a food blog. If you cannot do that, than partner up with food blogs. There are a lot of people who simply write great posts about food without referring to any specific brand.
-I assume you are shipping within HK only, so I am not sure whether it is relevant there or not, but you could create categories of meals that would be "Keto friendly", "Vegan", "Meat based". And you can promote that as well.
-The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times.For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created account etc.)
-I see that you have quite a lot of followers on your Instagram account, where your customer tag you on their meals that they have got from you. You can display those posts on a beautiful gallery on your homepage, on the product page or on a separate page. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa, and create UCG.
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
What a brilliant idea in this period of time, love your products :) You've done very well with the general aesthetics, the images are really good.
There're few things I would do to make your store more appealing to visitor:
- Make your search icon sticky: I believe it would be very helpful for search-driven customers and also food is something that people are familiar with and can do search quite often- It's quite hard to read the text in several banners, this one for example:
- I'd recommend you have fewer banners between your first one and showcase of your products, I have to scroll all the way down to see what products you have.
- Add secondary hover images: The thumbnail or feature image of your product is quite small, so if you have secondary hover image, visitors can see a bit more of the dish.
- Add 2-3 more images to each product: You can add 'in scale' image to help visitors evaluate how big the dish can be, other images can be how it is served to give your visitors a bit more of the context, so they can find it relatable and make them feel like they want to buy it
- Consider giving zoom function to the product image: many people are familiar with the ingredients of the dish, others are not. People usually rely much on the images to determine the details, before reading anything on your product page.
I think this article can be helpful for you to enhance your product page https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/personalize-your-product-page/
I hope those ideas can be helpful. Let me know if you have question :) Best of luck to you!
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.