Feedback on my mobile product page! Getting traffic but no ATC

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, 

First time launching a store! I am getting a steady stream of ~300 visitors to my product page per day, but I am not getting any add to carts. Any pointers on things I should improve/add/remove?

A few things to note:

• 97% of my traffic comes from mobile devices (so feedback on desktop is not as important)
  • All my traffic comes from Facebook Video Ads with a very high percentage watched, high CTR and low cost per result
  • Users come directly to the product page. They currently come in, with an average session of 6 seconds and bounce. 
  • I am not interested at the moment on having them browse my selection, I just want to move them to the next stage in the funnel! 
  • I just added a "4th of July Sale" indicated in the announcement bar, trying to incentive users to add to cart and still nothing

URL: https://theremoteworklifestyle.com/collections/all-products/products/aluminum-portable-laptop-stand

Any feedback appreciated!

RWL

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @rwlstore,

For every post in this forum, the biggest thing will always be trust trust trust. Trust comes in many forms. It could be site design, or a trust badge, or reviews and testimonials. It could be even just content and spelling mistakes. If you are sending users directly to this product page it needs to be perfect, and they need to get as much trust from this one page as possible. The one way I can do that right off the bat is product reviews.

Get your family and friends to help you write some reviews for this product. Make it so it's not obviously fake, cause use consumers can spot that from a mile away.

There's a lot of the process we can't see.

It looks like you are well versed in your analytical data.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• getting you started on tracking data
  • taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @rwlstore ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @rwlstore 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store. Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.

2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch. This is because users will look around for signs of trustworthiness.

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

How are you sending traffic to your website? What platforms, and what kind of targeting are you using? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It has to be either the quality of traffic or the quality of your website experience which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

I hope this helps. Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback! All great pointers. For now I've put all my campaigns on pause while I re-assess a few areas of my store and start testing new iterations and see if any of them make a difference. 

I'll report back if I gain any traction! 

Cheers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 14 78

Hi @rwlstore !

As it was mentioned by another user, if your users come directly to the product page, there should be something that will keep them there. 

1. It is good that you trust badges and a lot of images of the products. Your description is very detailed. Try to add keywords to the headings.

2. It is very good that you have reviews - it is social proof. I like your hero banner. The image resonates well with your brand. 

In my opinion, you just have to add some functionality to the website. 

3. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

4. I have checked your store speed on mobile, itis 41. It is quite low, you need to work on this.

5. I could not find social login and signup button. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For example, when the online store does not ask for verification, I would not trust it. You need to make people to TRUST you.

6. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

7. Add About us, Contact us, ToS and Policies pages. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers' trust before they write their credit card number on checkout. 

8. Add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts, and more just in one click check out Growave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes