Feedback on my natural wine store

helenswines123
1 0 0

Hi there,

I own a small wine-shop in LA. We're great a curating and selling wine, but new to e-commerce. 

We do a lot:

- Retail Wine and Gift Boxes (all available for pickup/delivery/shipping)

- Online Wine Club (recurring fulfillment aspect to this)

-  Holiday Special Gift boxes

I know we do a lot, and struggle on how to simplify our website (while still having all of these offerings).

Would love any/all feedback!

Thank you,

Helen

0 Likes

Dear helenswines123,

Please share your store url here or contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/shopify-store-feedback-from-expert

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi Helen

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. You have a decent store but some small tweaks can make it even better:

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there are a lot of oversized images. Also the text on the pink background is cut off at the bottom

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Wine Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 image

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 366

Hi Helen,

Please post a link to your store and we'd be happy to take a look at it

0 Likes