Hi @ked243, I'm from PageFly team
I have some feedback on your store and I hope it can help you somehow.
1. I really love your product page. You have just enough numbers of variant images and you use color swatch for your products that have many colors. Also, the Shipping and Return right next to the description is great because people would really care about that before actually buying your products. However, you can consider having more info for your product description like material or specific numbers of each size.
2. You can consider having a sticky header for better navigation. Having a fixed navigation bar is good for navigation because when people scroll down your page, they can easily click on the menu bar to go to other pages without having to scroll back to the top of the page.
And you should add CTA buttons on the banner image that can link to other pages like the product page or collection page to help with your marketing strategy. Also, a clear heading can help visitors know what you're selling and important announcement they don't want to miss.
3. Consider changing your banner image with a higher resolution. I mean your hero banner is awesome but when I landed on your site, the first thing I noticed is the resolution of the image, and it's quite not so good, so it can affect your first impression with visitors right away.
4. You can add more content on the homepage with "image and text" sections to get people to learn more about your store.
And that's my feedback. You just need to do some minor changes and your store is good to go!
Also, a page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly if you want.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!
Hi @ked243 !
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Hello @ked243, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Categorize the products. Add categories in the header menu.
- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!