Feedback on my new store - Fyrian

Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

Hoping to get some tips from the community on my brand new store! I'm a new member to the Shopify community, but so far my experience has been really positive...

URL:

fyrianbrand.com

I sell premium scented candles, mainly aimed at a male audience. As the site and business is so new, I am open to feedback in all kinds of areas! Feel free to suggest any general comments. Additionally, would also specifically appreciate you POV on what could be done to the site to improve sales conversion.

Thanks in advance folks,

Dan.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi Daniel,

Semrush doesn't have any data so I suppose you don't use SEO or PPC ads in Google. Pulno reports no backlinks to the https://fyrianbrand.com/blogs/news - it's empty so it's recommended to remove this page.

What's your source of traffic?

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Wow.  What a site and what a brand and gorgeous products.  Just beautiful.  I'm a Shopify beginner myself too so I can't give you any help re conversion etc, but yours is a stunning site

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Jacek,

Great feedback and observations.

I am using a combination of FB Ads and Google Ads. I'm not directing any traffic to the blog. page, and I believe it is hidden.

- Would you still recommend getting rid of the blog page even though it is hidden to public view?

- Do you have a POV on the minimum number of backlinks to get started? I am thinking of working with an SEO service to get them in place

- Are there any particular services or companies you'd recommend working with to get off the ground in an SEO sense?

Many thanks for your time...

Dan.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for the compliment, Doggily. Good luck with your site!

0 Likes

Hi Dan

Great job on your store so far. We have worked with a few ecom clients in Oz and here is some feedback you will find helpful. Your store is amazing... so only have a couple tips and thinks that jump out at me.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Also consider making the homepage a little shorter and tighten it up

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Adding some more product images of the candles in real world setting would help guys think of places they can go beyond the bathroom

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Duane,

Thanks for the great feedback.

To clarify, do you mean the two featured products on the homepage when you say carosel?

New photography is a great suggestion, though will take a little while longer and a bit more cost. 

I'll certainly look into most popular products add on into the products page.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 4

"- Would you still recommend getting rid of the blog page even though it is hidden to public view?"

Yes. This page is visible in your sitemap file and thus it can be indexed by Google. 

0 Likes

Hi Dan

The carousel or slider section is just above "BURN & ENJOY" part of your homepage. Most people won't wait around to see what is on each slide.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
359 18 39

Hey @Daniel161 

I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews.

You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
1 Like