Feedback on my new store and marketing help!

1 0 0
Here is my new store: wyldlifeshop.com

If anyone can please help me improve my shop and also help me with marketing I would greatly appreciate it.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1673 24 175

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I have observed few things on your store.
Am unable to find your store about us page and contact us page and privacy policy like refund page, Have you added? I would suggest to you have to add About us page it helps for customers to know your store/company.
And I suggest you can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
And you can add return policy page too, Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
And Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages of your store? Your store Facebook page last post 14th May. I suggest you can regularly promote your products through social media pages, It helps for increasing of Your viewers.
And, I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

You have a nice store.

store.png

I have gone through your store and here is a list of tips

1. Create a logo

2. Design can be better

3. Add faq,privacy policy,term and condition,return policy pages.

4. Add blog section

5. Do some basic SEO optimization

6. Use a Facebook store, google shopping ads for marketing

There are lots of other areas which need improvement.

Please contact us now if you need any help: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

I have tried to reach you through your e-mail address, but unfortunately, the e-mail address is not working.  

Please provide us an alternative e-mail address

or

1. use our instant chat option at our website: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

2. Skype id: shopify.mswebdesigner@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9981 85 1493

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER wrote:

I have tried to reach you through your e-mail address, but unfortunately, the e-mail address is not working.  

Why would you be emailing vs replying here? Unless someone has asked you to email them that's super spammy.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Move the sizing chart link higher on the page and closer to where someone picks their size

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 3

Hey, I just reviewed your store and came up with few suggestions for you. First, you need to add about us page. With your site, there's still a good amount of room for improvement. No matter how good your products are, but your bottom-line will not increase until and unless you reach the ears of your customers. You need to start focusing on marketing on a prior basis

-The product recommendation seems plain. Upsell other products on your store.

-Change the placement of your newsletter at the top of your store. I guess it will increase customer sign-ups in your store.

- Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.

-Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.

-You need to have social media (Instagram and Facebook) maintained with good social engagement.

-Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

-Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for

My all-time advice for upcoming e-commerce entrepreneurs: Make use of reviews which will boost your sales & will help you in customer acquisition. You might be unaware of this fact but Reviews also enhances SEO and improve ROI. There are Apps that can make this easier for you.  I would highly recommend you Aitrillion.com it costed 70% less than other tools in the market. It is an all in one marketing platform with everything you need to increase sales and engagement in one place.

0 Likes

THE RED RINGS OF DEATH 

Some really great comments above. Could feel little overwhelming. Just remember to keep testing and testing ideas. 

I'm sure you will crush it online. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes