Feedback on my new store please

Gee4IV
1 0 0

So I use similar products to the one i'm selling and i'm looking for feedback on the store I made today. I'm linking socials soon so they're in the works. Other than that what do you guys think so far? I'm listing my brief advertising summary below along with the shopify link and i'll be buying a new domain soon as well.

"NaturalSkin ™ is now live and open for business! We currently offer the Ionic Facial Steamer that cleanses pores and leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean! This all natural process is safe to use for all ages, and guaranteed to relieve stress. Feel free to check us out and pick up your very own Ionic Facial Steamer today to see for your self just how great this all natural facial feels."

https://felix-finance.myshopify.com/

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear @Gee4IV 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add CTA at banners (Hero Banners slider)
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Show cart counter and cart popup

image001.png

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2976 171 548

Hello @Gee4IV, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1619168736756.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Being a single product, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 49 270

Hello,

I just had look into your website. When you have single product, You can't gain revenue from already existing your customers. If you want to increase your products use our shopify app. Otherwise, Your store looks great.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue.

I hope this helpful for your website!

Thanks,
Team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes