Hi all - ive been in build stage for quite a while now - i sell mainly through Facebook and social media up until now but am looking to begin the journey into a website for the task.
I've compiled my list of wholesalers / dropshippers and have added Wholesaler 1 category already - the other categories will be filled with other wholesalers / drop ship systems.
If peeps could have a look now and tell me if im missing anything disastrous it would be of great help to me
DifferentGifts.tv is the website
I'd be happy to offer up some feedback. For starters, I think the homepage of your website is quite well done. The one thing I noticed is that your collection names should be renamed to something more engaging and less generic:
On your product pages, it would be nice to see more images of your products. For example, your cup planters have a just a few images. It would be great to see more product images to show them on a nice end table, desk, etc. Something that shows your products 'out in the wild' so to speak, in real-life settings. We have a terrific guide on DIY product photography you can check out.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hi @differentgifts welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I would suggest a good logo on your website because logos are the foundation of your brand identity and make a strong first impression.
2. Add a section of high-resolution images with sliding feature as banner images decide the theme of the website. Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
3. The homepage can be characterized by the categories and the rest of the products can be added to another product page this gives the customers breathing space and will help the customers to understand the product.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts on the website.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!