Feedback on my new store

Barkandhowl
2 0 0

Hello, I just setup my new store recently. I’ve had about a few hundred visitors with paid ads but no sales. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

www.barkandhowldesigns.com

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1002 112 222

Hey, @Barkandhowl 

Congratulations on the recent store launch! Happy to give some feedback. 

I think the homepage looks solid. It's not too cluttered, your slideshow clearly states what you sell, and you have your products organized into collections on the homepage. 

Social Media Marketing is a given these days. Marketing on social media platforms can increase traffic to your store, improve your SEO, lead to higher conversion rates, and a host of other benefits. Studies have shown that online adults aged 18–34 are most likely to follow a brand via social networking (95%). And 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.

I think your head is in the right place to be marketing your store on social media. With that said, advertising isn't as simple as spending money and seeing a return on your investment. There is an art & science behind great online advertising. It's a skill that you will need to learn and work at through trial and error. I recommend going through our Facebook ad articles to learn more about building successful campaigns.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

I like the simplicity of the store. I would recommend including a link to the "About Us" in your header so it's easy to find and not only linked in the footer. I would also recommend reviewing the copy on the About Us page as there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes. You don't have any links under the "Follow Us" section in your footer, you should get your Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc. linked down there.

Paid advertising isn't easy. You can route thousands of people to your site with no sales if you're not routing the right people that are not only interested in the ad, but also likely to purchase something.

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
Barkandhowl
2 0 0

Thank you for your input Kyle. I appreciate your time. I’ll look into that right away.

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

There are very few stores like yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

• The brand logo is quite too big for mobile phones. (Smaller resolution devices). Maybe you should design a better logo.
  • I think, if the product images could be aligned side by side (maybe a horizontal scroller), it'd look better.

You have such a large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 618

Hello @Barkandhowl, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in increasing the brand's credibility. 

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Add product reviews on the product page.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a loyalty rewards program. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes