Feedback on my new store

TrendyFund
1 0 0

Hello, I’m new to the Shopify community so I would appreciate it if you could check out my store and give me some feedback.

Thank you.

https://www.trendyfund.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @TrendyFund,

Welcome to the Shopify community and congratulations on launching your store!

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, I want to commend you on choosing a single product, you've got the right idea. That being said, there are a few things to look for when choosing a product. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

trendy-01.png

The next thing I'd recommend is working on your main banner image. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 552

Hello @TrendyFund, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a call to action button below all the information you mentioned on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1618476900094.png

- You can add color swatches on the product pages.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @TrendyFund  ,

This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. 

PageFly_0-1618479151804.png

You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. If the logo is quite big, I suggest we can move like this picture.

It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

PageFly_1-1618479151814.gif

Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store. And some information should be placed on your Footer instead of on your menu.

PageFly_2-1618479151513.png

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have. Does it cut the top of your image?

PageFly_3-1618479151785.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have a few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in the collection list, product list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

PageFly_4-1618479151801.png

PageFly_5-1618479151071.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

4. Add more content on your homepage

• Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling. I think you should put 1 specific bestseller collection, the new arrivals collection, for example, before the section “How it works” and instead of “Pick What You'd Like to Try”.
  • Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.

PageFly_6-1618479150766.png

PageFly_7-1618479150776.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes