Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello everyone! I recently created a new online store that is essentially a dropshipping business that sells anime-related products such as figures, accessories and other collectables.

I would deeply appreciate any feedback (positive or negative) on my store whether it’s general feedback or more specific (e.g. opinions on my prices) Please be as brutally honest as possible!

Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions and feedback.

Here is my store: https://everydayanime.co.uk
0 Likes

Congrats on the new store. Competitive niche you are in but it can be a fun industry to work in. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the text can be to small and hard to read. Some of the product images feature a lot of product, which means none standout

2. Make your contact email your domain name.

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. I would clean up your product images as they seem all over the place right now. Some feature one product and other show 6 pieces.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi Huss,

Your store is nice but you should work a little more on the design.

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • You have crowd navigation. The left side of your store is more seen by your visitors. So put your important pages at the left and rearrange your navigation.
  • Policy pages are so important but don't need on the main navigation. Footer is the best place to add policy pages.
  • You have a contact us page with your contact information, it's so important but you have to consider adding a contact form. It makes easy for visitors to contact you.
  • You have to use email addresses like "info@shopaddress.com". It looks more professional. Don't use Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook for a storefront.
Homepage
  • Make sure add a short tagline and a call to action button at every image of slider.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
3 0 0
Wow, thank you so much for the detailed feedback I really do appreciate it a lot! I will begin working on those things immediately, once again thank you!
0 Likes