Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
2 0 0

hi, hoping for some feedback on my new store.

https://www.alisandlia.com/

i don't have any traffic yet - not being ranked high on Google using some of the keywords i would expect. Will need to check if SEO needs some work and then think about paid searches. 

What is the best way to improve ranking/indexing on Google?

thanks for your feedback!

0 Likes

Hi @alis-and-lia 

I don't think you should be worrying about SEO right now. Yes its important and this community has some great and smart people that do SEO but if was you I'd be doing stacks of organic marketing. Your website is in one of those niches that seriously has the potential to explode on social media for free in less than a week if you're willing to put the work in. 

Overall I love how you wrote blogs and your logo is awesome. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey, I just went through your store. I would suggest posting on social media can be a good way to promote your online store. When you use any social media platform in the right way, it has the ability to bring a large amount of traffic to a website. The positive impact of Social Media is quite evident in brand awareness, brand loyalty, and customer service as well. Boosting sales is also very prominent in making a positive impact of Social Media.

My all-time advice for upcoming e-commerce entrepreneurs: Make use of reviews which will boost your sales & will help you in customer acquisition. You might be unaware of this fact but Reviews also enhances SEO and improve ROI. There are Apps that can make this easier for you.  I would highly recommend you Aitrillion.com it cost 70% less than other tools in the market. It is an all in one marketing platform with everything you need to increase sales and engagement in one place. You can engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many others. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
788 50 178

Hey Alis and Lia,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Google ranking plays a very important role in gaining traffic thus leading to greater conversions. So in order to improve your Google ranking work on your website's user experience, write great content optimized for SEO, get more backlinks, improve your page speed, fix broken links and optimize your images.
  2. Apart from that, for engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  3. Favicon is missing.
  4. Add some social links for better connectivity.
  5.  For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offerAlso, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  6. Please add some more blogs for better clarity.
  7. Also, You have around 7 products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.alisandlia.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  8. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes