Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey! just launched my store and would love some feedback.

https://vitabluboutique.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 8 21

Hey there, 

Beautiful Store! Love the design and collection. 

I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page. 

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. And since you have a clothing store maybe show a few people wearing them.

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. 

5. Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity".

6. Since your product pages are long and have a lot of information on them, i recommend you to use the app Simple Scroll to Top

7. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store.  You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks so much for the feedback!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi AlexisNicole

Congratulations on your new store page! Vita Blu Boutique looks fabulous already! I loved the way the Summer spirit that the website.

You could probably style it further by using more images or a short video to highlight 

Coming to your product catalogue, although it contains limited products right now, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, bestseller or summer sale etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying. 

Something like this maybe - 

787A904D-8B41-43A0-9A8C-0CD463C00641_4_5005_c.jpegD88BB9B5-C2D6-4F7E-A481-2B6AC259EEC2_4_5005_c.jpegA7EA652B-182A-46F0-B425-C583FB458825_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

1 Like