Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, looking to get some feedback on my new store in order to increase sales.

www.buyleatherette.ie

Want to get some feedback before I start spending on google adwords etc.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello @ash201 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.

-Tip#1, the link that you have specified has a space at the end. I thought the app doesn't exist for a second. So you might want to change that. :)
-Tip#2, Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

-Tip#3, Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

-Tip#4,  I suggest you try adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions.

Do let me know if you find this useful.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Siddharth
ModeMagic

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey ash201

Congratulations on your new store page! BuyLeatherette looks fabulous already! 

Your homepage looks pretty clean right now. It's easy to navigate and browse through. 

It would be good though to add some reviews and testimonials to build up more credibility. Similarly, adding certain elements for trust - be it for payment methods and shipping are also important for most buyers.

I would also recommend using 3-5 product images in multiple angles, in-scale image and also images of how the leather would look on an actual piece, say furniture.

I hope this helps.

Gari

ModeMagic

Product Badges for Sales & Conversions on Shopify! Check out ModeMagic
If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes