Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Hey guys appreciate your time! Please give me your harshest opinions and feedback thanks again.

https://thecloutshop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

Great work you have done on your store. But the background color is very dark, You can use light colors. I mean so many members are not interested to stay more time on dark color sites.
And I suggest you can add description on item under product view page. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Thanks for your feedback i will take note of what you've said.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Taking more feedback

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hey, there!

I've got some feedback on your store you might find helpful. 

Here's a screenshot of some things I found on the homepage:

1. Matching your logo and website background will make the website look more professional. Currently that you can see the separation between the two makes it look unintentional and gives the visitor the impression that it's not a legitimate store.

2. When all your products are always on sale it can look to the visitor like they're not actually getting a good deal and that you're trying to trick them in to buying.

3. Keeping consistency in your images is important so that your website doesn't look messy and inconsistent. This is a good blog post that exlpains how to remove the background from images. 

I also noticed the contact email is down at the very bottom of the website. Consider placing it in a more obvious spot. This will create trust faster. Visitors having a sense of trust is very important, this blog post speaks to that. 

Something else that would be great is if you can create original content to add to your site. Original content helps build trust with your brand and helps make you look like an authority on what you sell. Your logo and product selection seem to work well together so you're going in the right direction with your brand. Good content will help fill your store out to make it feel less like you're just trying to make quick sales ane more like a brand that is interested in the culture and community of the style of products you're selling. This is a great guide on how to create good content.

I hope you find this helpful!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes