Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello there. Can anyone check out my new store and give some feedback. That'll help a lot. Thanks

Link to my store - Click here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi rahulgo,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
  • You can make the header a smaller one. It helps to earn more space to show more valuable content.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • To boost your sales use a Product reviews app. A lot of potential buyers look at these reviews.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

sidebar looks kind of basic
I question the colour of bar at top of screen
logical devil doesn't relate to clothes
overall homepage appearance is half of what a typical fashion store looks like
From homepage I am not sure what your niche is, why should i buy from you, what are you offering ? tshirts with funky quotes?
I like the bottom half of the homepage more than the top
At first I was unsure what the logo is now i see it is LD, but what is Logical devil? what is it that you do? This should be more apparent from your homepage without needing to go to 'about us' even skim reading about us I am unsure of your uniqueness and purpose other than a random store to try sell stuff. I could read it properly ut the customer won't
You say apparel but only offer tshirts

Please  give feedback on mine mysite

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello mattlee6

Your store has many categories, which is good. But they are bumped on the customer right on home page. One would rather like to see what your store have got in best, rather than one by one opening all of the categories. Despite having so many products or lets say content on your pages, they still feel kind of empty, due to the large left-right margins. I think that's the space you wanted to sell for advertisement but they are not present, thus making it look empty. And the page headings are almost sticked to the header. you might wanna bring it a little lower to make it good looking.

Well buddy, that's what I felt on my visit to your site. And it's completely up to you to decide what to revise.

Thanks again, really appreciated your feedback :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for getting in touch, fnLabs. Sure i'll have a look at your tool.

Can you please elaborate the product part. I couldn't get it, what did you mean by related product list. Is it "suggested products" kind of tray you are talking about or something else?

Thanks once again. Keep up the good work :)

0 Likes