Feedback on my new store.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would greatly appreciate feedback on my store prior to publishing on FaceBook.

Prapp53

AnnaLynnsFashions-com.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hi there,

I believe that you are still working on your website since some places look a bit unprofessional, I mean the search and account icon next to it.

Also, I would remove those stars next to "Got a question? Email us".

Social icons should be corrected, which are located at the footer.

Not sure about 2 "Add to cart" buttons on the product pages as well, consider taking a look at other dropshipping stores, so you can have an idea to construct yours.

Hope it helps 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi Prapp,

Store looks good and has decent potential to drive sales.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more tempting and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving and overall functionalities.

1. I think header does'nt look that great as the right section does'nt make much sense.
    Login thing is too close to search bar, why 5 stars? Hard to to guess.
    Also align it in the same line, will surely look beautiful
  2. Also add some testimonials, instagram images to your home page to make it more interesting.
  3. Surprisingly, footer social links are not working.
    Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular appKit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. You have around 160 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . It will add some suggestions to the search bar as your store is search centric.
    The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://annalynnsfashions.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

7. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Prapp53 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes