Feedback on my new store

Linas10
Tourist
17 0 0

Hello,

It's my first created store before launching ads I'd like to get some feedback about what can I do better, what I can improve to make my shop look more professional.

Store URL:https://lalberobrand.com/

Theme: Minimal

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1920 37 234

Hello,

You have the last post on Jan 10 in Facebook, You can increase your followers by regularly posting of products. Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Linas10
Tourist
17 0 0

Thanks for the suggestion, but I guess you have mistaken the Facebook pages because I post everyday.

0 Likes

I suggest you focus the content into your products with clear and concise words. 02:03-01.png

Try to avoid generic headings like this. Keep in mind that new visitors will scan your page before stopping to read any content, so make sure headings reflects exactly the nature and the benefits of the products. So do the images.

The second thing that I would improve if I were you is call-to-action button. You are having many buttons with the same styling on your homepage, each one triggers different action. By doing this, you are losing the opportunity to emphasize your primary button. 

On a page, there should always be a primary button, which triggers the action you want users to take the most. The primary button should stand out from other buttons. And to achieve this, you need to make it visually prominent, by giving it the highest visual weight.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Linas10
Tourist
17 0 0

Perfect, thank you.

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Lalbero Brand,

The logo should be shifted slightly leftwards and the main menu in the middle for a well-organized header look. The search bar should be removed from the top left of the header and placed to the top right instead. Other essential modifications to be done for a better and more professional store look are as follows:

1. The login and search bar should be placed on the top right of the header in horizontal alignment with the main menu while the cart and currency converter are rightly placed.
  2. The header template should be utilized for adding discounts or free shipping offers instead.
  3. The central banner should be full width in order to avoid the unwanted white space on both sides.
  4. Product reviews below each product are essential for better customer choice.
  5. A single newsletter in the footer is sufficient for the latest discounts and promotional updates. Multiple newsletters are not desirable.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer association.
  7. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help you achieve the zenith of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Linas10
Tourist
17 0 0
Thanks, really appreciated.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

Hey @Linas10 ,

Congratulations! on coming up with a new store. 

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add a web push notification. It can be delivered to your customer's device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more. 

You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes