Feedback on my new store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey. I made this store and actually the whole brand in one day and I would like some feedback and constructive criticism. I have made it only look good for mobile since I don't need to spend time and money for optimizing it for desktop. This is because i'm using Tik Tok influencers for the advert. The site is not completely done and I'm still working on it. I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks

https://quaranteee.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I think it's a good start! To me, it looks a bit sparse with the large pictures and minimal text, and the navigation is difficult to find. My two cents, try making the navigation bar stand out a bit, add an about page and contact page, and really highlight the product you have. I hope this helps, and congratulations on your new business! I think you'll do great!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello Salahiguess

Congratulations on your store page! I won't get into the details of the relative sizing of elements on the website since I am able to see this only on a desktop. I'm confident you would've taken care of that for the mobile version. 

Some points that I noticed were - 

- The navigation can be made better - the 'Hoodies' next to the Home button takes me to the same page as the Shop All button but somehow doesn't show both the products. Maybe you could check that.

- Since the concept of Zoom and quarantine is so familiar to all the millennials who will be looking at your store- why not add a section that talks about your story or the story of how this came up? An About Us section would be great.  

- Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those products which have amazing reviews. 

- Even though it's a limited catalog - I missed seeing any social proof and urgency over there. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. On your homepage you have indicated a 'featured' or 'exclusive' hoodie. You could indicate the same in your catalog as well. This will especialy help if you expand the number of products in your store. 

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, sale, or free shipping etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer!

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes