Feedback on my new store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi all,

I launched my Store in April and would absolutely like to get feedback and any constructive criticism. 

https://mahi-sd.com/

Thank you.

Regards

Mahi-sd Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there 

Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Add a main Call to Action button on your hero image. 

3. Move your newsletter to the bottom of your homepage, right above the footer. 

4. Collections - You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Write beautiful copy like you would see in a magazine that is trying to sell you a product.

6. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

7. Images size and dimensions - Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together.

8. Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

9. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

10. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

11. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

12. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

13. Lastly, you will need to create some urgency on your store. For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

And also, add social proof, it's very important for a new brand such as yours. It builds a trust for the viewer towards the product seeing that others are buying and adding it to their carts. So please add that. 

This is all you're required to do for now. 

If my answer was helpful and my suggestions seem good, please "like" my post. And if your question was answered please " Accept my Solution ". 

Have a great rest of the week. 

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi ,

Lovely shop! Congratulations on opening your new shop. I'll be honest, I would love to buy and browse through your shop soon as I need something!

Just a few suggestion which might help you though:

-I would add some testimonials just to show customers how satisfied your previous customers were.

-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.

Let me know if this helps you! Cheers!

Kind Regards.

Jasper

Mokool Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Mahi,

Keep the following points in mind for store improvement:

• The "header menu font color" should be dark and bold ie black for ease of customer notice.
  • The prompt CTA like "Shop Now" should be placed in the center of the hero banner.
  • Add images to "About Us" to make it look more expressive and lively.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

@mahi-sd wrote:

Hey 

I'm really glad you found my suggestions helpful. 

The best app to use for pop up email subscriptions is Mail chimp

Hope this helped

If your questions were answered please hit the "accepted solution" button. I would really appreciate it. 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like