I’m not an expert but your store layout looks professional and good. The logo looks great too! Nice balance of colours and page load speed seems good.
What you can improve on:
The pop ups are too closely timed so they all come at once - maybe you can add a delay.
The sign up, chat with us and gift static icons are overlapping and customers won’t be able to see this. Maybe you can change the chat with us to an icon or move it elsewhere. It’ll look great.
You can write a bit about your store in the homepage in a header and maybe a featured products or latest deals section below it. It’ll help to entice customers and see what products you have to offer.
The secure checkout badge at the bottom is blurry. I don’t think it’s needed. Maybe you can add a few trust badges separately or things such as Free Shipping, Customer Satisfaction etc....
I hope this helps you!
Hello @Ryanvape ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi, @Ryanvape welcome to Shopify family,
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty well-maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks :
1. The banner on the landing page has to be set as a theme related to the website, but in your case the banner image here if offers and stickers collated together which is looking cluttered and doesn't give an impression to scroll down. Changing the banner image on the landing page will be helpful.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with goof titles and posting it on different social media platforms will create an impression among the customers as you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Create accounts on different social media platforms and attach their links to the footer menu as you can promote your brand on all kinds of digital platforms and will explain why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. You can shift the logo from the center to top left as most of the eyeballs generally follow the English pattern of reading from left to right.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked sections on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
7. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps! Goodluck