Feedback on my new website

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I recently opened an online women's clothing boutique with Shopify.  I'm getting traffic to my site but not a lot of sales. I'm looking for feedback to help gain insight on what I can do to improve my website and convert my traffic into sales.  I would greatly appreciate your honest feedback.  The link is www.unwindwear.com.  Thank you so very much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
370 27 55

Hi, @UwOwner.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

Thank you for reaching out. Congrats on launching your store!

I'm happy to provide you with some feedback on your business. What are you currently doing to market your store and who is your target audience? Once I know what your marketing is like, I can provide you with some suggestions!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you for your help! I currently only do paid ads on Facebook. I market myself as well on FB and IG through my business pages. My target audience is women between the ages on 25-45.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1221 71 258

Hey Unwindwear,

If you are getting traffic, then it definitely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store. However, some flaws might change the opinion of the visitors and as a result, they don't convert into customers. Following points must be noted to give the store a fresh look:

1. Offer discounts to customers to attract better attention.
  2. The colour combination of the logo can be improved by adding some dark colours as well.
  3. A dropdown containing all the options mentioned at the starting of the homepage can be made.
  4. Add customer reviews to rest of your products where they are not added.
  5. Add some blogs to explain better.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live
    here.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease. 

I hope all your visitors convert into customers very soon. 

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
4 0 0
Thank you very much for your time and feedback!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
4 1 0

Hi UwOwner

Have you thought about using Klarna as a paylater option? Klarna is a great way to increase sales and traffic to your online store. The best thing is we take all of the risk, you get paid right away 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
370 27 55

Thank you for responding with your marketing strategy, @UwOwner and thank you @neha-sparq for your great suggestions! To add onto what @neha-sparq mentioned about the dropdown menus, you can learn how to edit your menus here and create drop-down menus, here. It's best to create drop-down menus to clean up your navigation so that it's easier for customers to find what they want on your store. 

It's great that you are running paid ads on Facebook. To help you understand your customer's behaviour better so that you can encourage them to take actions on your store to make a purchase, I recommend adding a Facebook pixel. This allows you to collect data on how customer's are interacting with your store, so that you can plan out your marketing campaigns to bring in new customers. You can learn more about it in our help doc here: Adding a Facebook pixel

If you haven't yet already, I recommend checking out our guide that covers how to make your first sale in 30 days. This includes joining Facebook and other social media groups related to your niche and target audience, and participating in them to be an active member of the community and provide awareness of your store. There are also some great tips on how to use free traffic as well as paid advertising to get customers to your store: How to Get Your First Sale in 30 Days: A Marketing Checklist for New Entrepreneurs

I like how you have photos with the model on the majority of your products. I recommend adding a photo of just the product itself, of the front and back, so that customers can see all the details and can get more of an idea of the product they are purchasing. Customers will trust in your brand more if there are more visuals added of your products. This is especially handy if you don't have a lot of reviews starting out for your product. Check out our guide on product photography here: 7 Steps to Beautiful DIY Apparel Product Photography for some tips on how you can stage your products for the best quality photos that you can take on your own.

Keep up the great work on your store. Let me know if that helps! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1221 71 258

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Sorry to hear your store is not converting - the first step when it comes to improving your conversion rate is Google Analytics review. Consider integrating your store with Google Analytics - it will give you great info as to where your traffic is coming from, and which sources send you the best converting traffic. You could then measure if it's the Facebook ads that convert the best, or perhaps another source, like Google organic traffic or Instagram posts. Google Analytics is worth monitoring, as it will allow you to focus your time and marketing budgets only on the platforms that convert best [remember 80/20 rule - 20% of your efforts generate 80% of the results]. If you’re not sure how to read your Google Analytics data, get the complete review here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you for your help!
0 Likes