I have just set up a new website and have had some views today but nobody has purchased anything. I have used instagram and facebook ads but they havent resulted in any sales so far. Can anyone suggest anything else I can try. Any feedback on my website would be very much appreciated. www.litaclub.com
Hi @Litaclub !
Welcome to Shopify!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
2. Add a favicon
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
5. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
9. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
Hi @Litaclub admin!
Congratulations for your new website! I have just had a look at your store. Very nice product images and I like your stores. Just 4 things I'd suggest for your store for better chance of gaining sales:
1. On your Product pages, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information near the “Buy button” area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies. About shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.
2. On your Product pages and Collection Pages, I found that we have many products that are the same design and vary color. I suggest that we can use Swatches to indicate color variations. For example, in this picture below, if they are in the same material, you can use swatches variant elements to display them in one product. It’s easier for customers to classify and compare within one product page.
3. On your Home page: I think that it is a beautiful Homepage. It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or create a background box behind this text or make your background picture a bit transparent.
4. Add more navigation tabs on the header: i.e.Joggers, Hoodies and Sweatshirts, Tee Dresses , etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what you're selling to your customers right the moment customers land on your page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.
Those are my suggestions. Have a great day and good luck on your sales!
I'm glad to see you around the Shopify community!
I think your website is well-designed! I like the easy navigation and color coordination you used, you have incorporated essentials like blogs on fashion contents, etc where I am sure you will start to post constantly when you start to operate more actively. This is very important since you could give customers different ideas on how to wear the outfits, products you have in your website, it can also enhance your site's SEO and drive organic traffic.
Furthermore, if you are look for tools and methods to drive sale you should consider retargeting campaign if your store have reached your an amount of audience to efficiently boost conversion and increase sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and productinformationstheyviewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.
Hello @Litaclub ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.