Feedback on my newly launched store please/krissychic.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Guys,

I just launched my store on the 9th of August and made 2 sales so far, however for some reason I do not have many visitors, and right now nothing happening in my store. Could I ask you for your feedback, please!

Thank you

krissychic.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
298 33 99

Hi @KChic1

Have seen your store and see some problems here: 

- Your store is having too much layouts. Like this example below, there are 3 layouts. This will make your customers quite immediately when they see those banners. Just maximum 2 layouts. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600920703220.png

- Saperate them. For example, you can create a new arrived and discounted products. Don't put all together, your customers won't know what they need to focus on. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600920871475.png

- I think it shouldn't automatically scroll. You can let your customers to that. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600921112236.png

And your store is a boutique store, so I think a shoppable gallery is a good option to increase sales. Check this app, it will help you do that: Shopppable Instagram Gallery

- Your texts are quite small, especially the product titles. You need to make it bigger. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600921422059.png

- You need to have your own story, why you start this business for example. Add the story on the homepage and create saperated one. 

Just try to make a site where all sections, pages and parts are fittable, it's important. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes