Feedback on my newly launched store

Hi everyone -

I am looking for some feedback on my newly launched coffee and accessory site. If there is anything aesthetically or copywriting you feel could be improved please let me know. 

https://nomadroasters.com/

Thank you,

Erik

Founder | Designer | Nomad Roasters
0 Likes

If everyone could have a look I would appreciate it. - Thank you.

Founder | Designer | Nomad Roasters
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Nomad Roasters,

"Using the right apps and Store Optimization" both are required for creating a well-defined ecommerce store. Follow the below listed missing pointers for making your store the customer's ideal choice:

• Place the "search bar" beside the cart as well for ease of customer visibility and access.
  • "Twitter and Linked in" both are essential for effective store branding. Hence, add them to the site footer as well.
  • Add "trust badges" to the homepage as well apart from the product page to ensure your brand is authentic.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.

Below listed are some of the right apps for your store:

• For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. The kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employeeKit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products. 

Good work, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes