Feedback on my newly launched store

Solved
AnyPennyStore
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello Everyone,

We've recently launched our online store on Shopify.

Link : www.anypennystore.com

We are still building up the pace to get traffic but there are no sales so far.

Store Analytics Snapshots :

AnyPennyStore_0-1600842349058.png

AnyPennyStore_1-1600842385697.png

AnyPennyStore_2-1600842430102.png

Please share feedback for improvements.

Cheers!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @AnyPennyStore 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

anyspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • Add CTA at Hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
721 93 105

Hello AnnypennyStore, 

1) You will need to improve the SEO of your store so that whenever anyone search your store it will be shown on the top. 

2) On the product page the description and the size chart should be properly designed. 

3) The variants should be in drop-down because in the mobile view if it goes too long for selecting the size and color and then the images is not visible. 

4) Also, for the FAQ you can use any other design and also make the font-size similar to the stores font to match the stores font. 

For FAQ you can use the app https://apps.shopify.com/advance-faq

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
AnyPennyStore
Tourist
4 1 0

Thanks Pallavi for Feedback.

Truely Appreciate! 

0 Likes
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Congrats on your Shopify store!

One of the main reason you are not driving sales is because of the lack of engagement with your web visitors. You should consider setting up a retargeting campaign to efficiently boost up sales from the amount of audiences you have reached. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product information they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

I hope this could help your business, let me know by giving me a like!

Best regards,
Irene
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @AnyPennyStore welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes