I have recently opened my online store www.unitedbyflowers.store. I have paid facebook ads and google ads which has received a decent amount of traffic. I do not expect any sales yet, but I would love some feedback/suggestions as to what I could adjust or what Shopify apps I could install to assist in marketing.
Thanks in advance!
Are you thought about your website background color? it's looking not well.
-> There is lot of extra space in the header part and half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces
so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can add trust badges on your store, trust badges actually work in elevating trust levels among e-commerce users.
-> And blog page is important for to increasing of conversion rate, so you can add it in your store.
-> Add Item links at (check below image)
I hope these are helpful for your store Conversations!.
Hello @UBF21, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- In the footer menu, add contact us information.
- I would recommend you to go for a light theme.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hope the following suggestions will help you