Feedback on my online clothing store

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi everyone! I recently started my online clothing store and would definitely appreciate some feedback on the website and what it has to offer. Any and all feedback is welcome Thank you!

The website is: www.chicpulsefashion.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear ChicPulse,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Improve your home page banner
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc need to improve to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.  Example of Ideal Product Page 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ChicPulse

Congratulations on your store launch. I'm Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder. After a careful review of your store, I have some following comments on your home page: 

1. Hero image: Hero image is the first thing that catches customers' eyes when they open your store, so the image has to be intriguing and concisely introduce your products. One good thing about your current hero image it stated "50% off", which can trigger the customers, but one weakness is it did not clearly say what products are on sale. Yes, "Beach fever collection" is on sale, but the customers might not know what is "Beach fever" the first time they enter your store. So I suggest you add explicitly the name of your product. For example, 50% off on "Beach fever bikini collection". 

Screenshot_15.pngYou can take a look at the hero image of Huda Beauty as an example. They not only have the illustration of highlighting powder and brush, but they also state it in text, which might be helpful for a newbie to make-up. 

2. Your CTA button: 

For now, you have multiple CTA buttons on your home page: Shop Collection, View All, Dive in. One page must have only one primary CTA button so it's clear for the customers of which action you want them to take. Also, the same styling should be applied to the button of the same content. At the moment, your CTA buttons are different, but they are all styled with white text, and black background. 

You can refer to Shopify website https://www.shopify.com/. They only have one CTA throughout the page "Start free trial", and all the buttons are consistent in stying.  

3. Feature more product types:

If you do not feature several product types, your customers might not even know you sell those products. For example, not until I see "Activewear" on your menu navigation did I know you also sell gymwear because gymwear is not featured at all on your home page. You should feature as many products as possible by displaying their photos, or you can also feature them in collections. For example, you can say "Shop our jumpsuits" or "Featured Top", then show the photos of the corresponding products. 

Screenshot_16.pngYou should change the name of the highlighted title to make it clearer

I hope this helps. For more tricks to increase conversion rate on your home page, you can take a look at this guide. I wish you all the best!

Richard. 

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 145

Hi @ChicPulse !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. Work on your SEO - add more keywords.

2. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

3. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

4.The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @ChicPulse ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature, social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 61

Hi @ChicPulse welcome to Shopify family

Beautiful store. Congratulations on building your website I do have a few recommendations, 

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.

2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps. Good Luck! 

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Very helpful! Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi @ChicPulse,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations and welcome to the platform!

You've done a great job with your store, so I'm just looking at ways that you can make your site the best version of itself that it can be.

It's a new brand you're introducing to the world - so introduce yourself!
Create a robust About Us page to tell visitors the story and the idea that they're buying into. Tell them not just what your brand can do for them individually but how you hope to make tiny changes that will help the world and/or a community, one sale at a time.

Here's what an About Us page should contain. Check out some great examples of About pages here

- About Life is Good 

- About Johnny Cupcakes

Consider too who your target customer is. What magazines do they read? What social media do they hang out on? Who influences their decisions? Are they high or low tech?) There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here.

Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

- 3 strategies for improving user experience

- eCommerce - UX

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

So some of the things you'll want to create are original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs

- Add a video to your store

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like