Feedback on my online gift store

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey guys, ive recently opened a gift store selling products such as ,llamas, unicorns... thats the niche I'm going for.

I do know that i need to work on product discriptions, Plus i have a logo being made as we speak.

but other then that please can you critique the layout, design, products etc.. 

Thanks guys!

www.thequirkybear.com 

0 Likes
6 0 0

p.s 2.2k visitors no sales etc :) average view time is around 30 secs 

https://thequirkybear.com/ 

I'm not sure why the top URL isnt working but hope this link does

0 Likes
6 0 0

"bump" I'm desperate guys atleast have a god damn look

0 Likes
6 0 0

bumpbumpbump

0 Likes

Beautiful store so far and you have a great eye for details... just some items need to tweaked.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. I would not let buy Add To Cart on your homepage

3. Make your contact email your domain name. Looks more professional

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Clean up the product pages, so things are easier to read.

2. Remove "Hurry up! Sale Ends in" as it makes your store look tacky

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like