Feedback on my page. Thank you!

Solved
thesunfort
1 0 0

I would be so thankful to have your feedback on my product store: https://thesunfort.com/ 

I am open to all feedback, criticism, and input on my site to make it a selling machine.  

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @thesunfort,

Congratulations on launching your store and a very cool and original product!

After taking a look through your store, I have a few suggestions.

First, I recommend adding a Favicon - here is how to do that:

You are also missing your store policies such as shipping, return and etc. Shopify makes these easy by giving you templates, you can adjust them as needed:

Next, shipping. I am in Canada so these were the rates that show for me. This is something I'd consider trying to improve. After the conversion from product price and shipping cost, this ends up costing $104.68. You might consider adding upping the cost of the product (for Canada only) so that you can lower the shipping rates.

sunfort-shipping.png

The next thing I'd recommend is spending some time tweaking your SEO.

sunfort-seo.png

I can see there has been some work done there which is good but your description needs to be shortened so it's not cut off and the wording needs to be changed. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Finally, because this is a new and original product, I would suggest you give this video a watch for your ad strategy. I would consider looking at an influencer on TikTok. The platform is the newest which means it's easier to grow faster and reach more people. There are also a lot of new influencers who will likely charge less than say a seasoned Instagram influencer.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @thesunfort How are you doing?

I am Johnson. A professional shopify developer, manager and sales marketer with over 4 years of experience.

Firstly, congratulations on your new store. I have reviewed it and I commend the effort of the designer.
My Question is that have you do the SEO for your store? SEO helps you to generate organic traffic for conversion from the search engine who are searching for keywords related to your product tag.

Also, I noticed you don't have sales funnel developed for your store. Remember the fact that traffic coming to your store are 95% of time not meant to convert. You need sales funnel to retain them and turn them to your active, loyal and returning customers.

Do you have any question to ask? Message me here. If you want some things to be professionally done for you such as the above mentioned points or launching and marketing of your store, Contact me.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

Hello @thesunfort, I hope you are doing well! your store looks good. Here are the suggestions that you can work on:

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.

- Add a favicon.

- To get more reviews you can send automatic review request emails and reminders.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @thesunfort,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. You can check out this article on creating a high-converting landing page for your winning product.

1. Add Refund & Shipping Policies. They are like a reassurance to your customers that their order is taken care of since they cannot verify the quality of your product as in a physical store.

Screenshot_6.png

2. More CTA Button. I understand that if following the flow you have with your content then setting the CTA at the last key point is right. But not all customer's journey are the same. They might want to view the product in details after the second point, then there's no way they can access that but to go to the end of the page, or worse, bounce. So I would suggest setting the CTA in the image as a Hover Button. Then it won't display too much, and customer can access anywhere they want.

Screenshot_7.png

3. Having the same image size. I can tell that your images have been carefully selected. But the collection page would be so much organized and clean layout if the images have the same size, providing that you'll be adding more products in the future. 

Screenshot_8.png

4. Keep the Product Description in the form of short text and bullet points. Customers would rather scan through the content than read the whole paragraph. 

Screenshot_9.png

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hello @thesunfort 

Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

• Add a favicon.
  • I'd suggest you shift the product from the bottom of the page to the top of the page.
  • Also, you can reduce the font size for mobile versions and skim the paragraphs.
  • There's too much white space on the Desktop website. You can reduce that too.
  • There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes