Feedback on my pet store. Getting some traffic on running ads but no sales.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Greetings to everyone.

I have a pet store running at https://bambithepet.com/ and I get some traffic from Instagram and Facebook upon running ads in the last 2 weeks. I have not got a single sale yet and only 5 add to carts. I need help reviewing my store because I think there is something I have missed out. You can as well try browsing on mobile too and check the user experience since I installed an app to improve the usability. I welcome all views and ideas.

Kind regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @manuel-okelo 

While some of your store looks great lots of things look fake. It's giving me mixed feelings on the site. Here is why. 

Sale: To many items are on sale. Feel like your store is closing down. 

Countdown timer: If you want to have a lasting brand I'd remove them. These don't build any trust in the long term game. If someone buys something of you today and comes back 2 weeks later will the countdown timer still be running ? I think you should only use them on landing pages. I personally wouldn't even use them.  

Reviews: Some of the largest brands in the world don't have 1,000 reviews on a product on their website. Keep it simple and don't over kill it with to many reviews. It just looks fake. 

Home Page: I'd also have a better flow. Don't go straight into the sale. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image with Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

I like your about page. Work on building a connection with the visitors using your about and blogs. Make people want to sign up to your email newsletter. 

Overall you have done a good job. Keep texting and learning and I'm sure you will do great things online. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like