Feedback on my platform please

Highlighted
1 0 0
I would greatly appreciate some feedback on how I can improve my website please.

https://rudels-luxury-slippers.com/

rudels@mail.com

Kindest regards

Brad @ Rudels
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Brad

Great start to your store and branding. There are some tweaks I think you need to make to tie all your branding together. That way your beautiful slippers match your branding on the site and vice versa. Miss my time living in London but always glad to get back and work with clients.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. The area below your logo and navigation should be a masthead image that helps people understand what your brand stands for. You want to use your homepage to build and sell your brand...draw people in and make them want to scroll around

2. The picture of the sky with the tag line ""TIMELESS LUXURIOUS SLIPPERS MADE IN ENGLAND FOR THE MODERN LIFESTYLE.""...not sure those match up. What does the sky have to do with selling slippers? We are working with Birdies in USA and branding is everything

3. Your contact details and the picture of London's cheese grater need a rework as it does not match your site branding. Feels out of place. Plus some of the contact information is already in your footer... try not to duplicate your efforts

Product Page  Feedback

1. The drop down to pick your slippers size is awards having all those different slippers sizes by country. It would be better to show sizing in one country's sizing and then offer a sizing guide I can click into to make sure I buy the right size slipper

2. Offer some product images of people wearing the slippers

3. Work on getting customer reviews....ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site. Show people what it is like to walk around with the slippers on

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level as your collection and product pages are ace. It is your homepage that needs some work. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. If you ever need help with PPC/paid ads, would love to chat about working together.

P.S. I just checked and it does look like rudelsslippers.com is available as a domain name. It would be worth having that as your site domain name as it will be easier for people to remember.

--
Duane

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Rudels ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1903 120 299

Dear Rudels,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

2. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. 

3. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

4. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

7. Logo need to improve

8.Header and Footer Area need to Improve
9. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

10. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic

11. Optimize your site for SEO

12. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage

13. Index your all products in Google

14. Add "TRACK ORDERS" functionality 

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @Rudels , welcome to Shopify family

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I have a few tips I'd like to share with you

Tip #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #4: I suggest you try adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

undefinedundefinedundefined

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes