Feedback on my product branding

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

I need some opinions on the branding I'm using for my products.

PythonRidge.com

With the products I have made it part of the store identity to include the brand names from Aliexpress in front as part of the product title. For products that didn't include brands from Aliexpress I branded them with my store Python Ridge.

python-ridge™ 4 pcs bicycle crank arm cover

aventik© collapsible fly fishing wading staff

Do you think I should remove "python-ridge™" and "aventik©" etc before the product titles?

I am going through optimizing the titles for SEO purposes and wonder if I should remove the branding. Know any other issues with doing things like this? Are there legal issues the way I have it? Will I lose customers who Google the brand to find it cheaper?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

I also want to know if I'm going to have any problems with my dropshipping if I added all my products from Aliexpress using the Oberlo Extension?

I am now reading that I should be using Oberlo Supply to import my products, but I used Aliexpress and the Oberlo extension for all of them?

Could someone explain the difference and if I'm going to run into any issues?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ozcomz 

If you're looking for help with SEO Maggie from @Rockpapercopy has a Facebook group were she shows you how she was about to rank page number #1 on google. I would check it out here

Also store is looking great. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1174 58 350

Thanks for the mention 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @ozcomz,

I've taken a look through your storefront and I have a few suggestions and some feedback that I would like to share with you, but let's start with all of the positives! My first thought when viewing your storefront is that it looks very professional, clean and is easy to navigate - these aspects can be very beneficial when driving traffic and getting new or repeat customers. Not only is your theme aesthetically pleasing, but so is your logo. The white background and crisp bold font go nicely with your product images and do make them stand out. There is a nice contrast on your homepage.

• Pop-up Banners-  I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.
  • Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.
  • Web Push Notifications- Push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.
  • Blogs-  Using a blog, you can educate customers about your product or services. You can use the blog to share customer success stories and how your product helps them to solve problems. As we know, "Content is King", post valuable post which benefits the readers.
  • Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

This is how you can "Create a successful brand" and engage your customers on your store. If you want I can schedule a free demo call with Aitrillion support team (which will assist you in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store). So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers using your website".

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 0

these both seem like great next steps I can take, but it doesn't really answer my question...

I'm using brand names from Aliexpress in my product titles. Are there any legal issues or SEO issues with doing this?

Is this the wrong place to ask in the forum?

0 Likes