Feedback on my productpage

hans_selten
3 0 0

Dear Shopify community,

If you have some time could you please be so kind and give me some feedback on my productpage?

https://www.glowmakeupmirror.com/products/portable-makeup-case-with-led-lighted-mirror

Thanks!

0 Likes
Sudipta
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Hi Hans_selten ,

I have gone through your product page  
Its look good, but there is a lot of stuff that needs to improve to make your product page more attractive and professional and user-friendly

Add interactive and user-friendly features like

• Custom swatches,
  • Product zoom in,
  • Product reviews,
  • Unique product titles/descriptions,
  • Cart drawer
  • You Can Use Product Description tab like Description, Features, Specifications, Package Included , Review  like 
  • Sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.

Example of Ideal Product Page 

Example of Good Product pageExample of Good Product page

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi @hans_selten.

Hank here from Shopify.

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

One thing I noticed with your product layout was selecting the color, it does not select the correct picture to associate it, (as shown below). This can be resolved within your admin, as selecting the color of the variant, and having the corresponding image show, can be very helpful to your customers.
30-53-b5w23-9gjl0

You have your product clearly labeled as a sale item which shows your customer the current pricing of the product. To add to this, the color and wording of your fonts are clear, you are showing that PayPal is accepted, and the security trust badges on the product page are all great. However, I did see that you have the option for more payment options listed which can offer your customer more information on the gateways you accept, but when I clicked it on your website (shown below), it took me straight to the checkout area, which may confuse your customers, and lead to some abandoned cart sessions. So I would recommend you adjust or change this field.

30-12-t9s7e-w9wrj

Then something I always recommend to stores is having more information about yourself. Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more of a story about your business. Here is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. Another option you could use to build your store is having a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep your customers engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and newer products. Here is an awesome resource for Blogs.

I hope this helps. Is there anything you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SyntechDigital
Shopify Partner
77 14 24

Hi @hans_selten 

A few things I would recommend are the following:

1. Get a logo, you can even make one on Cavna
  2. Add a Contact Us Page
  3. Maybe add some more images, videos and more descriptive visuals
Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 426

Hey @hans_selten ,

Add quick links in footer like privacy policy, shipping policy, refund policy.

Add LiveChat support to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Add newsletter signup pop-up to make your store more interactive.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers. 

Add an attractive font style on the first fold of the homepage. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes