Feedback on my redesigned store

Karsebrian
5 0 0
Hi Guys. I took all your feedback to me and decided to make a completly redesign. Im more confident now than ever. So i would really appreciate some feedback on my site.
www.thepopularstuff.com

Thanks in advance
0 Likes

Dear Karsebrian,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 14-25  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

thepopspeed.png

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all products at Google.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Vignesh96
Shopify Partner
112 12 18

Hey @Karsebrian,

Here are a few feedback I could think of which you can use to improve your store

1. Add a favicon to your store, it's the logo which comes on your browser tab
2. The images on your landing page are stretched. That makes it look really bad. You can put better more relevant images in your slider and make sure they don't stretch
3. Some of your products have a lot of variations. It makes them look bad in the landing page. You can maybe split them into separate products or hide the variations in the landing page
4. Add a contact form in your contact us page so that there's a direct and easy way for your customers to reach you
5. It's great that you are using Trust Badges! You can also check out apps that allow you to add stickers like trending, best selling, new arrival, free shipping, sale etc. Stickers would allow your users to make decisions faster and increase your sales.
I recently launched one such app.  You can check it out here: https://bit.ly/2zKfeF5

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
742 81 169

Hey, @Karsebrian 

I'd be happy to offer some feedback on your store. The first thing I noticed was the layout of your main menu:

20-05-gb87x-2ek7e

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'SHOP' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes